ETHYLENE OXIDE is an effective sterilizing agent at low temperature with good penetration power under desirable conditions. Ethylene Oxide sterilisation is the appropriate method of sterilisation for materials such as plastic, rubber, electrical & sensitive electronic equipment which could not be sterilised by autoclave and dry heating process as these were susceptible to high temperature & moisture.
Complete Gas Sterilisation Solution
PCI has pioneered the concept of Ethylene Oxide sterilisation in India and offers comprehensive streilization solutions.
- Supply of sterilisers accessories and consumables.
- Installation and Personnel Training
- Supply of 100% EO Gas cartridges & EO Gas mixtures
- Process validation as per standards
- Scrubber systems
- Company owned service centers across India
Ethylene Oxide Sterilisers
Ethylene Oxide Sterilisers are available in three models with different chamber capacities, suitable from a small health-care facility to Multispecialty and Superspecialty hospitals. These sterilisers are available in Manual, Semi-Automatic and Fully Automatic Models from 56 liters to 679 liters chamber capacity.
- Sturdy & durable stainless steel chamber
- Easy locking maintenance free flat door
- Different temperature setting possible (warm-cold cycles)
- Operated on 100% single use disposable EO cartridges
- Sterilisation is carried out in vacuum hence safe to operate
- Heaters with optimum ratings lowers power consumption
- Automatic cut-off device for over temperature
- Silicon gasket for leak proof operation
- Available in 56 ltrs & 73 ltrs chamber capacity
- Easy to accommodate with small footprint
- Operates on 100% single use disposable 40 gms EO cartridge
- Operation of the steriliser is completely Manual
- Available in 5 different chamber capacities ranging from 56 ltrs to 226 ltrs.
- 127 ltrs & 226 ltrs are specially designed with extra depth to accommodate cardiac catheters in stretched manner.
- Inbuilt cartridge puncturing and aeration facility
- Door close indication – for additional safety
- Control switches with built in Indicators help to know the current cycle status
- Available in 7 different chamber capacities ranging from 56 ltrs to 679 ltrs.
- 127 ltrs / 226 ltrs and 679 ltrs are specially designed with extra depth to accommodate cardiac catheters in stretched manner.
- Automatic models are provided with state-of-the-art automation
- Single touch operation
- Sterilisation parameters are pre programmed for warm and cold cycles
- Alphanumeric LCD displays vital parameters with current cycle status
- Printer: Entire sterilization process is printed in Alphanumeric format.
- Auto-Man: Manual changeover option in case of Auto system breakdown.
- Health Care & Medical Fields
- Pharmaceutical Packing Material
- Cosmetic Raw Material
- Fibre-optic endoscopes surgical telescopes and other optical medical equipment
- Ophthalmic instruments – Dental instruments – Plastic instruments (e.g. speculae syringes)
- Oxygen tents anesthesia masks and circuits Artificial kidney machines heart-lung machines cardiac pacemakers
- Rubber and plastic tubing (e.g. catheters) surgical gloves sheets & tubing. Cotton balls and pads swabs & bandages
- Electrical equipment (e.g. drills pumps motors). Respirators and inhalation therapy supplies. Surgical staplers/staples sutures sharps.
- Plastic bags
- Plastic cups & bottles
- Rubber articles
- Cartons Gelatin capsules.
- Treatment of whole and ground spices packaged cereals vegetable gums starches dried nuts foods seeds and other similar materials
- Black Pepper Cinnamon Nutmeg Almonds Cashews Walnuts Turmeric Japanese tea Psyllium Husk Senna Ayurvedic powder Alkaloids.
- Cosmetic brushes
- Face powders
- Colouring powders
- Starch & Aerosol valves
Preservation of valuable archival books and documents
The compact PCI Aerator: Offering 12cu.ft. of aeration capacity without taking up a lot of space. The unit is designed for easy, convenient and flexible operation cycles. Just place sterilised materials in the aeration cabinet and set the adjustable time and temperature controls. Warm air circulates dynamically throughout the chamber, aerating EO-sterilised items quickly, thoroughly and economically.
- Steam Indicator Tapes: For steam sterilisation available in 50-meter rolls.
- Chemical Indicator Labels: For EO sterilisation in packs of 200 or 5000 labels.
- SteriBags: Polyethylene tubing and bags of assorted sizes to pack and seal material to be sterilised.
The Vacuum Heat Dryer cum Disinfector Machine is a versatile machine capable of drying pharmaceutical items like tablets, powders etc. by a combination of heat and vacuum. The versatility of this product comes from the fact that it can be used to disinfect / sterilize using dry heat also. The combined use of vacuum and heat reduces the moisture in the product and dries it safely and quickly thus ensuring no degradation of the product. This feature of the machine can hence reduce the cost of having multiple machines for different application thus saving capital costs as well as space.
These machines are available in various sizes and can suit the requirements of most small industries and factories. The main chamber is made of corrosion resistant stainless steel and is provided with a easy to close door. The chamber is provided with a silicon gasket to seal the door and make the chamber leakproof. There is a special provision to pneumatically lock the door once the machine cycle is initiated. State of the art automation and internationally reputed and reliable components and sensors used in the machine make it very sturdy capable of withstanding the wear and tear of regular use.
- Graphical and Touch Screen show the exact position of the cycle on screen; making it easier for the operator to utilize his time better.
- World Class PLC automation provides uninterrupted and accurate performance with almost 100% reliability and repeatability. Completely user friendly and easy to use.
- Software Program allows modification on site of name parameters date time etc. thus allowing on-site customization.
- One Touch Operation reduces operator work load.
|Models||Volume||Chamber Size(H x W x D)||Controls|
|VDG - 150||150 ltrs.||16" x 16" x 36"||PLC Automatic / Touch Screen|
|VDG - 225||225 ltrs.||24" x 24" x 24"||PLC Automatic / Touch Screen|
|VDG - 450||450 ltrs.||24" x 24" x 48"||PLC Automatic / Touch Screen|
|VDG - 680||680 ltrs.||24" x 24" x 72"||PLC Automatic / Touch Screen|