A beneficial fungi naturally harnessed to contain spread of fungal diseases in plants
- Designed for control of soil-borne fungal diseases. Protects against root rhizome foot and collar rot.
- Also protects against damping off and root knot nematode. Uses formulation of antagonistic fungi.
- Longer-lasting efficacy compared to regular fungicides which lead to increased yield.
- Available in 100gms / 500gms / 1Kg & 10kg bulk pack
Special formulation designed to tackle soil-borne pathogens affecting horticultural crops.
- A unique formulation designed to tackle soil-borne pathogens affecting horticultural crops.
- Effective against bacterial wilt root knot burrowing reniform and lesion nematodes.
- Increases systematic resistance and also enhances plant growth.
- Available in 100gms / 500gms / 1kg & 10kg bags
Beneficial fungi (Beauveria bassiana) that have been harnessed to naturally manage the Diamondback Moth (Plutella xylostella), Coffee berry borer (Hypothenemus hampei) and other such insect pests.
India’s first oil based Bio-pesticide
- Easy to handle measure and dispense under field conditions
- Better spray coverage
- Enhanced field stability
- Better results due to adhesion on insect body
- Reduces lethal time of infection
- Does not affect beneficial insects