Beneficial Fungi for managing soil borne fungal diseases.
Niprot® is a formulation of beneficial fungi (Trichoderma viride/ Tricoderma harzianum).
Niprot® can be used against soil-borne fungal diseases such as root rot, foot rot, collar rot, damping off, wilt, etc. on agriculture and horticulture crops. Trichoderma forms a protectice shield around root system of plants and prevents attack by pathogenic fungi.
Recommendation: Niprot® can be used for coating seeds before sowing, for nursery bed treatment, dipping cuttings or seedlings before transplantation and also for soil treatment.
Dosage: 2 kgs per acre.
Pack size: 100 gm, 500 gm, 1 kg and 10 kg,
Packing: 20 kgs in a corrugated box.
Special formulation designed to tackle soil-borne pathogens affecting horticultural crops.
- A unique formulation designed to tackle soil-borne pathogens affecting horticultural crops.
- Effective against bacterial wilt root knot burrowing reniform and lesion nematodes.
- Increases systematic resistance and also enhances plant growth.
- Available in 100gms / 500gms / 1kg & 10kg bags
Beneficial fungi (Beauveria bassiana) that have been harnessed to naturally manage the Diamondback Moth (Plutella xylostella), Coffee berry borer (Hypothenemus hampei) and other such insect pests.
- India’s first oil based Bio-pesticide
- Easy to handle measure and dispense under field conditions
- Better spray coverage
- Enhanced field stability
- Better results due to adhesion on insect body
- Reduces lethal time of infection
- Does not affect beneficial insects