A beneficial fungi naturally harnessed to contain spread of fungal diseases in plants
- Designed for control of soil-borne fungal diseases. Protects against root rhizome foot and collar rot.
- Also protects against damping off and root knot nematode. Uses formulation of antagonistic fungi.
- Longer-lasting efficacy compared to regular fungicides which lead to increased yield.
- Available in 100gms / 500gms / 1Kg & 10kg bulk pack
Special formulation designed to tackle soil-borne pathogens affecting horticultural crops.
- A unique formulation designed to tackle soil-borne pathogens affecting horticultural crops.
- Effective against bacterial wilt root knot burrowing reniform and lesion nematodes.
- Increases systematic resistance and also enhances plant growth.
- Available in 100gms / 500gms / 1kg & 10kg bags
Beneficial fungi (Beauveria bassiana) that have been harnessed to naturally manage the Diamond-Back Moth (Plutella xylostella) and other such insect pests.
Designed to attack the larvae of the Diamond-Back Moth the most serious pest attacking Cabbage Broccoli Chinese Cabbage Cauliflower etc.
- India’s first oil-based eco-friendly Myco-Pesticide (Beneficial Fungus)
- Also effective against sucking pests such as Aphids and Mites.
- Does not lose efficacy after sun exposure.
- Does not affect natural enemies of the pest.
- Available in 500ml bottle.