SPIDER® flying insect control systems are all completely safe, hygenic and economical and are built and approved to the highest international standards. We employ no harmful chemicals or pesticides, just applied scientific design into the use of shape and colour to out-perform even their nearest rivals. Presented in India by PCI eight years ago, SPIDER® has become an industry standard in the product category.
- Unique translucent cover to maximise attraction for flying insects.
- Conforms to latest International Safety Standards GMP CGMP HACCP & ISO specs
- In controlled tests the Spider caught 74% of all flies within the first hour
- Optional sleeved tubes to contain glass if the tube is accidentally broken
- Designed and patented by Brandenburg UK Ltd.
HOW DOES THIS WORK
- Use of TT technology spreading the UV band to 180 degrees for larger attraction area
- Flying insects are trapped on the large glue board which means less glue board changes
This model is designed & developed by Brandenburg Ltd. UK & brought to you exclusively in India by PCI. The unit can be hard wired or alternatively a mains lead and plug is supplied to facilitate easy installation.