Medixair™, a revolutionary new germicidal product for air sterilisation, based on UVC light. It sterilises premises against airborne infection caused by viruses, bacteria and spores. It is compact, portable, easy to use and maintain and complies with International Statutory Safety Regulations. The Medixair™ unit was initially designed and developed as a tool against terrorist attacks with weapons grade Anthrax agents.
- Used for air sterilisation.
- Designed to work 24/7 without the need for operator supervision
- Based on UVC light. Compact portable easy to use
- Capable of destroying greater than 99.999% of micro-organisms in the air
- No toxic residue and complies with International Statutory Safety Regulations
- Low cost of operation. No ozone depletion
HOW UVC WORKS ON PESTS
Ultra-violet light occurs naturally in sunlight and may be divided into three bands A B and C. Of these UV-C is the shortest and most powerful. At the specific wavelength of 257.3nm (2573 angstrom) it is proven to be deadly to viruses bacteria and moulds.
- Medixair™ exposes air passing through the unit radiation chamber to an intense amount of UV energy (23868 mw.sec/cm2) capable of eradicating even the most resistant micro-organisms.
- Four UV-C tubes arranged in a mathematically designed reflective chamber controlled airspeed and lengthwise flow of air in close proximity to the tubes provides maximum killing power even for the toughest bacteria germs spores and moulds.
THE EFFICACY ASSURANCE
- Microbiology – Exhaustively tested under field and laboratory conditions. A range of trials performed by Microsearch Laboratories – an independent UKAS accredited laboratory – employed a number of different test protocols to measure the machine efficacy. Tests against both airborne and normally static organisms proved equally effective across a wide range of genera including gram positive and gram negative bacteria yeasts and moulds.
- Airflow Dynamics – A key measure in the effectiveness of an air sterilisation unit is its ability to fully circulate all the air in a room ensuring a uniform and continuous distribution. To evaluate the unit performance QiniteQ plc – Europe’s largest science and technology organisation – used advanced computational fluid dynamics to determine the ability of a single Medixair™ unit to process the air in a standard test room.
- Hospitals and Healthcare Institutions including Operation Theatres Burns Units
- Neo-Natal Wards Intensive Care Units (ICUs) Post-Operative/Recovery Rooms Orthopaedic Rooms/wards Isolation rooms/wards Microbiology/Pathology Labs
- Culture Rooms Sterilisation Depts. Mortuaries/Morgues Waiting & Consulting rooms General Wards (OPDs).
- Pharmaceutical Industry including Microbiological Labs Clean Rooms Pass Boxes
- Packing areas Sterile Storage Rooms Sterilisation Departments.
- Commercial Establishments including Call Centres Food Processing Industry Commercial Kitchens Leisure Facilities Airports Gyms Schools Colleges.